search engine Marketing(ppc) Training Institute
Best Google Ads Certification Training Institute In Pune
GOOGLE ADS CERTIFICATION TRAINING PROGRAM IN PUNE
We at Monarch Digital provide best Practical SEM training that is a part of Google AdWords certification course.
The Google ads Certification is a globally recognized stamp of approval from Google that showcases your knowledge of the latest Adwords tools and best practices as well as your ability to effectively manage Ads campaigns. Ads Certified individuals receive a personalized certificate from Google Partners that can be shown to future employers as a way to demonstrate your expertise.
Paid advertising on Google has become quite famous these days. Paid advertising means Google Ads. Google Ads is an online advertising service where businesses pay to display their ads to web users. This ad service is focused on keywords. It is an effective way of lead generation. Google Ads appear above the Google search results. In order to have a successful Digital Marketing campaign and strategy Google Ads is essential. Therefore it is vital to develop a deep understanding on how brands are promoted through paid advertising.
SEM, also called as paid search, follows a different model of advertising. Promoting your brands presence through paid advertising via search engines is called search engine marketing. Here the businesses pay to show their ads on the search engines and hence can be very effective in generating leads, gaining visibility, branding and making profits over a short period of time. Its capability to measure the marketing efforts using the modern day tools make it the most effective form of marketing. It includes detailed study of PPC and Ads. Gain hands on experience through live projects to understand the working.
WHAT YOU LEARN
- Introduction to Search Engine Marketing.
- Choosing right keywords.
- Setting up right came at right time and right price.
- PPC auction model.
- To open Google Ads account and manage the account.
- Understand different channels- search, video, mobile, display, etc.
- Formulate, plan and execute campaigns.
- In depth understanding of bidding strategies and techniques.
- Analyzing performance.
- How to re-market your products.
SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING (PPC) SYLLABUS
- Ad-Words Account Setup
- Creating Ad-Words Account
- Ad-Words Dash Board
- Billing in Ad-Words
- Bidding Strategies
- CPC, ECPM, CPL & CPA
- Shared Library
Building on the foundation of our Advanced Ads course, this training will expand on the basics to show you how to make the best use of programmatic, display, and video ads, in order to put power behind your campaigns.
- Create campaign for video promotion
- Targeting Locations
- Bid Strategies
- Group Creation
- Ads Options
- Ad Formats
- Analysis Results
- Basics of Mobile Marketing
- Understanding Mobile Devices
- Impact of Mobile Marketing in Social Media
- Mobile Marketing Analytics
- Mobile Apps Engagement
- Growth in Mobile Industry
- Promoting Site in Mobile Apps
- Benefits of Mobile Marketing
- Targeting Options in Mobile Apps
- Mobile Marketing Goals
- Mobile Ad Formats
- Creating First Campaign
- Understanding purpose of Campaign
- Account Limits in Ad-Words
- Location and Language Settings
- Networks and Devices
- Bidding and Budget
- Schedule: Start date, end date, ad scheduling
- Demographic bidding (Display Only)
- Ad groups and Keywords
- Keywords Targeting
- Quality Score and Its Importance
- Keyword Types (Broad, Phrase, Exact and Negative)
- Placement Targeting
- Topics & Interest based Targeting
- Cost per Click (CPC) strategy
- Cost per Mile/thousand Impressions (CPM) Strategy
- Cost per Acquisitions(CPA) Startegy
- Cost per View (CPV) Strategy
- Return on Ads Spend(ROAS) Strategy
- Target Outranking Share Strategy
- Target Search Page Location Strategy
- Enhanced cost-per-click (ECPC) Strategy
- Text Ads
- Responsive Image Ads
- Video Ads (Skippable & Non-Skippable)
- Dynamic Search Ads
- Dynamic Ads
- Gmail Ads
- Lightbox Ads
- General Purpose Ads
- Affinity Audience Targeting
- In-market Audience Targeting
- Gmail Users Targeting
- Location Based Targeting
- Contextual Targeting
- Conversion Tracking Code
- A/B Testing
- First Click Attribution Model
- Last Click Attribution Model
- Time Decay Attribution Model
- Linear Attribution Model
- Position Based Attribution Model